In order to use insurance for counseling you must meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis. The diagnosis is reported to your health insurance company and becomes part of your medical record.
Some people choose not to use their health insurance for therapy.
Self-pay is an option if you do not have health insurance or do not want to use your health insurance for counseling.
* Fee for Psychiatric services is $200 ( Now accepted for this service is Anthem, Cigna and Optum)
* Our fee for an initial, 60 minute Intake session, is currently $150.00
* Our standard fee for an individual, 50 minute therapy session, is currently $130.00.
We also offer packages at a discount rate of 3 for $300 paid in groups of three upfront. Appointments must also be scheduled at this time , but you are welcome to change them if needed.
*We offer sliding-scale therapy with licensed LPC interns (Counselors in Training) -$40-$50
*We do accept most Insurance company plans, see list of providers to see if it is covered.
*Reunification (Not Covered by Insurance) -$160 per session ( can involve equine therapy or in office) .
*Substance Abuse/Dependence Intervention (Not Covered by Insurance)- Fee is done on Retainer. $300 pr/hr. (15 hrs.) Team approach is taken Counselor and Co-Counselor. Any Travel expenses covered by Client
* Consultations to schools, physicians, other professionals, etc., will be billed at our usual hourly rate of $130.00, and may include travel time.
* Any Written Reports this includes Substance Abuse Evaluations, Letters to court, School or Court Letters are $120.00. Payment is due at the time you receive the report.
*Missed Appointments or Late Cancellations are costly to the therapist and deny other individuals the opportunity to use that time. Unless a true emergency exists, we require that all cancellations be made at least 24 hours in advance. If you miss an appointment, or cancellations are not made in advance, you will be charged $80.00 for that session.
*Medical Record request:
Allows compensation of labor for copying protected health information (PHI), which includes a reasonable fee for time spent creating and copying the file
* $19.17 initial fee for record search
* $1.29 per page for the first 10 pages
* $0.66 per page for pages 11 through 50
* $0.27 for each page copied in excess of 50 pages
Postage may also be charged
*Returned Checks -- Clients are responsible for any bank fees incurred due to returned checks. A bank service fee of $35.00 per check will be charged to the client.
Clinical Psychological Evaluation Packages
Emotional Support Evaluation and Letter $180
Clinical Psychological Evaluation: $375*
Includes Clinical diagnostic interview, psychological testing, feedback session, written report. Useful for diagnosing mental disorders such as anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorders, and personality disorders. Involves an initial appointment for the clinical interview, possible additional appointments for testing, and 1 appointment for the feedback session, which will involve our Clinical Director.* Price may adjust if more that one test is needing to be administered or more than one day are needed for testing.
Clinical Sex Offender Risk Assessment- Court letter: $275
Includes Clinical diagnostic interview, Risk assessment written report and feedback session. Written report can also be submitted to court or probation if needed.
Substance abuse/ Alcohol Use/Abuse Assessment - Court letter - $275
Combined with diagnostic interview to gain insight into substance dependence disorder. Client will also receive a written report and feedback session.